Got Milk-Run? Searoutes Introduces New Road API for Greener Distribution Strategies
How to measure the CO2 efficiency of your distribution strategy while minimizing the number of trips and providing regular, reliable service.
- We identify the source of your emissions by computing CO2 results, including FTL rotation distances, vehicle types, loading factors and fuel consumption, and then allocate them to the respective delivery/pick-up package.
- We collect CO2 emissions from each identified item and link it back to the associated customer or order ID.
- We provide Scope 3 reports that consider the total amount of FTL as well as single-item emissions for easy customer order identification.
Empower your company to report Scope 3 emissions on FTL and item levels that allow you and your customers to:
- Prove the environmental success of your distribution strategy.
- Get documented CO2 emission data for sustainability reports.
- Fast-forward to sustainable procurement processes that allow for proactive emission reduction
Validate your sustainability efforts through
- GLEC-accredited methodology.
- Highly accurate and unique CO2 emission models.
- Ready-to-report data sets.
Create opportunities for innovation and growth by using our APIs to efficiently use your existing resources and infrastructure.